Lin Tang & Co. Lawyers 唐林律师行
唐林律师事务所 2018-03-07 09:38
Lin Tang & Co Lawyers is an established legal practice situated in the heart of Sydney CBD, Burwood and Beijing, China. Mr Lin Tang, the principal solicitor of the law firm, has 20 years of experience in legal practice and migration law and renowned for his logical and practical thinking. We specialise in the following areas:
|Corporation Law||Commercial dispute and Litigation||Family Law|
|Immigration||Property development & Conveyancing||Criminal Law|
|Mining Law||Sale and purchase of business & Lease||Intellectual Property|
Who we are looking for:
We are seeking enthusiastic and self-driven candidates to join our team to complete and finalise their PLT (Practical Legal Training) requirements.
Currently, we have several PLT position available in our Sydney CBD and Burwood Office.Successful candidates will be required to perform administrative and ad hoc works, inclusive of but not limited to the following:
1. assisting principal solicitors, senior solicitor and junior solicitors of the Law firm with research works;
2. drafting Legal Articles;
3. filing and posting of documents;
4. drafting statements and basic submissions;
5. drafting basic application forms;
6. facilitating meetings of deadlines
7. any other ad hoc work assigned to you.
Successful candidates will meet the following requirements:
· can commit to a minimum of 2 days per week;
· excellent attention to detail;
· is responsible, honest and reliable;
· have profound knowledge of Microsoft office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook and strong organisational skills;
· have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
· ability to read and write Chinese and converse in Mandarin and/or Cantonese; other language skills are highly desirable but not MANDATORY.
· can demonstrate ability in prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines;
To be considered for the position you must either be a law student or graduate and/or close to completing your diploma in legal practice.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply by sending a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. All enquire must be directed via emails. Strictly no telephone enquire. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Applications close by 20 March 2018.
- 上一篇：Lin Tang & Co. Lawyers 唐林律师行